Jo-Vek was founded in 1952 by Joseph Longo in the basement of his home in Waterbury. He quickly moved to a rent in the North End of Waterbury, and then Joe and Frank (Joe’s son) acquired the building of their current location. Together they help build the business for over 40 years. Frank served as President until his retirement in 2011. Frank C. Longo and Paul DeLeo bought Jo-Vek infusing the company with youth and technology.
The future of Jo-Vek is progressing under the guidance of owners Frank C. Longo & Paul DeLeo. Since they acquired ownership, they have invested annually in new machinery and tooling. As well as an expanding workforce that is trained and adaptable to the changes in technology; Jo-Vek is committed to producing and supplying their current and future customers based on the moving trends of manufacturing.